ICHOM is introducing the first phase of our tiered certification. This is an objective assessment as to whether your health care organization is delivering care that is patient-centered and focused on value. It is conducted by an independent non-profit organization internationally recognised for defining standards of outcomes that matter most to patients.
Are you routinely measuring the outcomes specified in ICHOM Sets?
These outcomes reflect both quantity and quality of life as a result of care received
Are you using the data collected to improve care?
Evidence of data-led decision-making, based upon patient preferences to improve quality of care over time and/or transform care?
How it works:
Have you been collecting data for at least 12 months?
- You will be asked to complete an initial online, certification survey
- Within 4 weeks of submitting the completed survey, you will receive a custom report on how your organization is performing, and where relevant will be given recommendations for any improvements
Have you been collecting data for less than 6 months?
- Continue your great work and begin preparing your application for Certification when you have 12 months of data
How you benefit:
- With ICHOM Certification, you will be seen by patients, your peer organizations, payers, policy makers and regulators as a pioneer in delivering patient-centered, value-based care
- You can assess whether your organization is moving in the right direction in terms of value-based care
- If reapplying for ICHOM Certification again, you will receive constructive feedback on areas that your organization can improve upon, and pointers to resources available at ICHOM to support your improvement journey