OVERALL PEDIATRIC HEALTH
The ICHOM Set of Patient-Centered Outcome Measures for Overall Pediatric Health is the result of hard work by a group of leading physicians, measurement experts, and patient advisors. It is our recommendation of the outcomes that matter most to all infants, children, and adolescents from birth to 24 years of age – regardless of health condition. We urge all providers around the world to start measuring these outcomes to better understand how to improve the lives of their patients.
- Measured at 6-12 years by the PROMIS Parent Proxy Scale v1.0 – Global Health 7+2
- Measured at 6-12 and 13-17 by the PROMIS Parent Proxy Short Form v1.0 – Cognitive Function 7a
- Measured at 13-17 years by the PROMIS Pediatric Scale – Global Health 7+2
- Measured at 13-17 years by the NIH Toolbox Self-Efficacy CAT Ages 13-17 v2.0
- Measured at 18-24 years by the AQoL 8D
- Measured at 18-24 years by the PROMIS Short Form v1.0 – Sleep Disturbance – 4a
- Measured at 18-24 years by the PROMIS Pool v2.0 – Sexual Function and Satisfaction: Screeners (Q.SFSCR202, SFSCR203, SFSCR204bp)
- Measured at 18-24 years by the PROMIS Short Form v2.0 – Cognitive Function 4a
You will need a Connect account to access the following documents:
All of the basic information you need to implement ICHOM Sets is available in the links above.
However, for a faster, more easily integrated process, we offer digitised versions of the Set measures. These are designed for immediate upload to existing EMR systems.
This is available as part of our Accreditation package, which recognises your work in putting patient outcomes at the heart of treatment.
Team that developed this set
Working Group Chair | Kathy Jenkins | Boston Children’s
Research Fellow | Beatrix Algurén | University of Gothenburg
Project Manager | Jessily P. Ramirez | ICHOM
Research Associate | Nick Sillett | ICHOM
Matthew O’Meara | NSW Health
Michael Morris | Samuel Morris Foundation*
Aida Luiza R. Turquetto | Heart Institute, University of Sao Paulo
Luiz Caneo | Heart Institute, University of Sao Paulo
Anne Klassen | McMaster University
Martin Offringa | The Hospital for Sick Children
Nancy Butcher | The Hospital for Sick Children
Catalina Valencia Mayer | Fundación CINDA
Jaime Aurelio Cespedes | Fundación Cardioinfantil – Instituto de Cardiología
Kathleen McGreevy | Meyer Children’s Hospital
Klaus Peter Biermann | Meyer Children’s Hospital
Naira Pereyra | PREVer Kids
Jan A. Hazelzet | Erasmus University Medical Center
Salman Kirimani | Aga Khan University
Ng Kee Chong | KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital
Carlos Rodrigo | University Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol
Juan Jose Garcia-Garcia | Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona Children’s Hospital
John Chaplin | University of Gothenberg
Albie Alvarez-Cote | Milagros para Niños – Boston Children’s Hospital*
Emma Mew | Yale School of Public Health
Jim Papp | Mindful Metrics
Timothy L. Switaj | U.S. Army
Are you implementing ICHOM Sets?
If your are implementing ICHOM Sets, please help us understand more about your journey by filling in our Implementation Survey. Click on the link below to complete:
We would like to add you to our Implementation Map if you are implementing or have implemented ICHOM Sets. Please click on the button below for more information.