Coronary Artery Disease
The ICHOM Standard Set for Coronary Artery Disease is the result of hard work by a group of leading physicians, measurement experts and patients. It is our recommendation of the outcomes that matter most to patients with coronary artery disease. We urge all providers around the world to start measuring these outcomes to better understand how to improve the lives of their patients.
- Includes occurrence of strokes, acute renal failure, prolonged ventilation, deep sternal wound infection, and other causes of reoperations.
- Includes occurrence of strokes, acute renal failure, significant dissection, perforation, vascular complications requiring intervention, bleeding event within 72 hours, and emergent CABG for failed PCI.
- Tracked via the Seattle Angina Questionnaire (SAQ-7)
- Tracked via the Rose Dyspnea Scale
- Tracked via the Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-2)