The ICHOM Standard Set for Dementia is the result of hard work by a group of leading physicians, measurement experts and patients. It is our recommendation of the outcomes that matter most to persons with Dementia. We urge all providers around the world to start measuring these outcomes to better understand how to improve the lives of their patients.
- Includes anxiety, depression, behavior, apathy, and psychosis. Tracked via the Neuropsychiatric Inventory (NPI).
- Includes memory, orientation, verbal fluency, and executive function. Tracked via the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA).
- Includes community affairs and relationships.
- Includes instrumental and basic activities of daily living. Tracked via the Bristol Activity Daily Living Scale (BADLS).
- Includes finance, enjoyment of activities, pain, and side effects of medication. Tracked via the Quality of Life-AD (QOL-AD) and Quality of Wellbeing Scale-Self Administered (QWB-SA).
- Tracked via the EuroQol-5D (EQ-5D).
- Tracked via the Clinical Dementia Rating (CDR).