Depression & Anxiety
The ICHOM Standard Set for Depression & Anxiety is the result of hard work by a group of leading physicians, measurement experts, and patients. It represents the outcomes that matter most to patients with depression and/or anxiety. We urge all providers around the world to start measuring these outcomes to better understand how to improve the lives of their patients.
- Recommended to track via the Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9).
- Includes symptoms of general anxiety, social phobia, agoraphobia, post-traumatic stress disorder, panic disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Recommended to track via the Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD-7), and for those with specific anxiety disorders: the Social Phobia Inventory (SPIN), the Mobility Inventory for Agoraphobia (MIA), the Impact of Event Scale – Revised for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (IES-R), the Panic Disorder Severity Scale (PDSS-SR), and the Obsessive-Compulsive Inventory (OCI-R).
- Recommended to track via the World Health Organization Disability Assessment 2.0 (WHODAS 2.0).
- Includes work status and disease-related absenteeism.