The ICHOM Standard Set for Lung Cancer is the result of hard work by a group of leading physicians, measurement experts and patients. It is our recommendation of the outcomes that matter most to patients with Lung Cancer. We urge all providers around the world to start measuring these outcomes to better understand how to improve the lives of their patients.
- Includes major surgical complications, major radiation complications, and major systemic therapy complications. Recorded via the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE), version 4.0
- Recorded via the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) score
- Recommended to track via the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Lung Cancer-Specific Questionnaire (EORTC QLQ-LC13)
- Recommended to track via the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Questionnaire (EORTC QLQ-C30)
- Includes physical, emotional, cognitive, and social function and well-being 6 Includes treatment-related mortality and cause of death
- Includes treatment related mortality and cause of death